Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who knew...


Should-be supermodel and Oscar nominated actress, Uma Thurman, covers InStyle magazine for it's September 08' issue. Within the publication the bird-like beauty dishes on fashion, family, and her love for rap music! Thurman confesses her favorite album is the late Tupac Shakur classic All Eyez on Me!

Who knew.... But Uma isn't the only one coming out of the closet with her love for the genre. See who else confesses hip hop as their favorite guilty pleasure after the jump!

Eccentric designer and all around fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld tells US Haper's Bazaar
"Believe it or not, I love rap!"
Decked out in Phat Farm jeans, Adidas, and a hip hop t-shirt Lagerfeld serves up his best b-boy pose against a run down building!
Hmmm... I'm not too sure if I'm convinced! I wonder if he's more of a Ready to Die man to Thurman's All Eyez on Me? At any rate he's Karl Lagerfeld who am I to second guess?

No comments: