Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Think I Love My Wife...


Acclaimed actress, L'Oreal spokesmodel, social activist, and one-time music video director Miss Kerry Washington graces this month's GIANT magazine wearing nothing but black, a pout, and bedroom eyes to rival the best of any Victoria Secret Angel. In this uberly sexy shoot, shot by noted photographer Miko Lim, Kerry is sure to have any man waivering in his devotion to his spouse, even if only til the last page of the spread. I've been a fan of Miss Washington's since Save The Last Dance, and have enjoyed her performances in Ray, The Last King of Scotland, and I Think I Love My Wife. Possessing regalness, beauty, a keen fashion sense, and authentic acting chops she's always been a favorite of mine. I feel she just might be the next Halle...anyone?

Either way catch the rest of the seductive shots after the jump!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Washington plays a newlywed, alongside Patrick Wilson, whose interracial marriage inflames her nutty neighbor (Samuel L. Jackson) in the suburban thriller Lakeview Terrace out September 19, 2008. Looks interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the first photo give you Kate Moss for YSL?

Anonymous said...

she is so bloody hot! i have these pics on my comp, cause they reminded me of kate moss for ysl.